.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Scaredy Cat

 The cat scared ME half to death when I found him sleeping like THIS. He really enjoys sleeping on the chair next to me as I work and surf the internet. Although I think he is happy, sadly his tumor has grown back and he may not have much time left. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Miss H. said...

Oh, I'm sorry to read that :(. Yet, at least he is with you and doesn't feel abandoned. It definitely is better that he is with you, especially if you think that doesn't have much time left on this earth.

Yet, who knows! In my past vet assistant days, I knew animals that had short life-span prognosis that would outlive their owners!

Take care and good luck!

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second what the other commenter said. I am so sorry to hear about the tumor but I am happy that your cat can be with you.

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks comfortable in his chair. ;-)

Paz

 
At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad to hear about his tumour.

 
At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your cat's health issue with the tumor coming back. He, and you are in my thoughts. *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home