Saturday, July 02, 2005
Name: Gia D. Parsons aka Gina Parsons and Signora D'Ambrosi
Home: Kirkland, WA via Torino, Italy via Seattle via Guam
About Me: I am new mom, a housewife, an ex-expat, blogger, photographer, dog walker, cook, launderess, active reader, good letter writer and a student of the Italian language.
See my complete profile
- We worked all week to get our guest room ready for...
- Granita di caffe'-2 ways
- Granita close-up
- Granita di caffe' con panna
- My Favorite Flank Steak
- Kalbi Flank Steak made in Italy
- This sunflower field looks like an "Under the Tusc...
- A baby sunflower, barely 4 feet tall.
- At the top of a wide staircase, there is a courtya...
- This weekend we drove through Umbria. This is the...
Food Related Links
- Gourmet Sleuth
- A Cook's Forum
- For Clueless Cooks
- Chamorro Recipes
- Slow Food USA
- The Splendid Table
- The Cooks Thesaurus
A Collection of Eatables