.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Opportunist

This morning I got up early (9:30 a.m.) to turn the coffee machine on. Before I even got a chance to make a cup, I discovered that I had been replaced. This dog is so "furbo" my hubby tells my he jumps on the bed the minute I leave the room.


He's a daddy's boy.

4 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute ! And the glance says everything... I hope we will continue our correspondence started today, and I have just completed the translation regarding Gino's website, so if you like you are welcome to browse www.AngelikaApfelthaler.com, button English/American flag, then go to "Therapy dog"; all the best to all of you, and - for sure -
we will get some white Alba truffles one day !
Kind regard from Vienna,
angelika + gino

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so cute... he is really FURBO your dog...

Ciao.
Sabrina

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

Sabrina,
I wrote furba but changed it to furbo, thanks for the help with the editing. Feel free to edit me when ever you want too.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Gia-Gina said...

Angelika,
I took a look at your site, what a hard job to translate it all, maybe you could put a little note that says click here to transate as it was not obvious to me when I checked it out the first and second times. Gino is a doll and your photos are fantastic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home