.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Boring Week

The hubby is gone this week, back to Seattle for work related duties. He promises to pick me up a pack of index cards which do not exist in Italy along with my favorite toothpaste, Close-Up in raging hot cinnamon.

My days are not too exciting, getting up at 9 am, 1 hour of e-mail and computer time, breakfast, 1-2 hours of lessons, housework then off to class. I get back home at 7 pm and have dinner.
I have been making simple dinners, salad, salad and more salad. Sometimes I add a chunk of gorgonzola to the mix for some excitement. The classes are going well and I am sort of improving. Composing a short story is much easier than chatting on the fly though. My teacher says it takes at least 15 days to see a measurable improvement and I am only on my 8th day. I better get back to my homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home