.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gia-Gina Across the Pond

So I've decided to follow my husband to his native Italy. Follow our adventures as we eat, drink, travel, adapt to and explore this remarkable country. Part food blog, part photo blog but mostly my rants and raves. After our two years in Italy, we relocated across the Atlantic "pond" and are back in the States.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Load it up and get it out

The 20 foot container arrived today and it is massive. Two of my neighbors were nice enough to move their cars out of the way so the driver could park as close as possible to my fence without taking it out. He parked right in front of the house, unhooked the back end then drove away. Before he left he gave me a quick lesson on how to open, close and lock it up tight.

To make a long story short; I spent most of Wednesday moving boxes and loading up the container. See photos below:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home